So I am completely aware that I am the LAST person to discover Avatar the Last Air Bender. But usually, the person who gets there last is probably the most fun. I’m assuming most people will agree with me and say the series was awesome. However, I feel the need to share some of my more specific feels below:
- I got tired of Aang. I took a really long break between season two and season three because I got tired of him whining and complaining and being a seven year old.
- Aang was probably the worst, but I got tired of almost every character at some point in time. Eventually they would do things that made me happy, but everyone bothered me for an extended period of time.
- Iroh and Appa are exceptions to the above.
- The final fight between Azula and Zuko was the best thing ever. The part with the awesome music.
- Zuko’s hair was crazy. Never have I seen a series where one of the central characters has so many hair changes.
- Zuko had more character development than any other character (probably put together). So as much as I loved all of the characters in the end, they didn’t really grow at all.
- I love Uncle Iroh.
- And Appa.