Okay, fandom, I tried to find a fanfic for this Friday to recommend, but I like to give a variety of different fanfics when I post. This means I try to recommend various fandoms and pairings, or no pairings. I have tried to suggest fanfics that are slash fics, het fics, and gen fics, and this week all I wanted to do was introduce you, dear reader, to an awesome femslash fanfic. Finding good femslash fics, or any at all for that matter, is as hard as trying to find diamonds in Minecraft.
I have been searching the internet for weeks, but alas it does not appear to be a feasible quest. Granted, I am limited in my search because I am only looking for femslash in fandoms I know and love. One of the fandoms I have been searching for femslash in, however, is Batman. Why is no one writing Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy fanfiction? Come on fandom, it’s practically canon!
Comment below and tell me why you think there isn’t as much femslash fics compared to slash, het, and even gen fics.
Then, if you know of a good femslash fic, whether it’s yours or someone else’s, link it below and I may review it at the beginning of next month.
What makes a good femslash fic?
- There must be plot. I saw a lot of femslash stories that were just porn with little to no substance and I like to think that there are better fics than that in the world.
- Characters and relationships must be well developed. I think that’s pretty clear.
- The characters must be over 18. It’s great that there are a lot of Glee fanfics, but they’re all in High School and that creeps me out. Let’s make sure all of our characters are adults.
- Grammar should be passable to excellent. If it’s not readable I am not interested.
- No Real Person Fics and no Incest. I would be uncomfortable if people wrote fanfics about me in real life, so no RPFs. And incest is just creepy to me…
Those are the rules. Please follow them and suggest some awesome femslash fics for reviewing!